Black Friday & Cyber Monday Top 10 Cybersecurity TipsMalachi Walker
It’s that time of the year again! As COVID and online deals from companies cause more shoppers than ever to avoid the in-person rush and instead opt for doing their holiday shopping online, cyber adversaries could be ready to capitalize. Luckily, KnowBe4 has 10 tips to keep you cyber safe and give you one less thing to worry about this season.
- Keep all devices up to date with basic security measures
- Only connect to known Wi-Fi networks
- Use strong, unique passwords on all accounts.
- Be safe on all social media
- Keep an eye on your bank accounts and monitor your credit report regularly.
- Be careful with messages regarding shipping changes.
- Watch out for holiday greeting cards that may not be the sender you think!
- Keep devices in view.
- Pay close attention to the websites you visit and shop on.
- Be wary of ads, giveaways, and contests that seem too good to be true.
Read more from KnowBe4’s Stu Sjouwerman.