Key member of the WhiteHawk (WH) Advisory Services team in the provision of WH Cyber Security Services and associated business lines to WH SMB customer companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer assistance with WH Decision Engine, CyberPath questions and troubleshooting
- Monitoring and managing customer communications to inform and assign to required personnel
- Assist business lines in designing, customizing and automating customer interaction, user experience, and Advisory Services workflows
- Team on the planning the implementation of new subscription offerings that efficiently address identified customer needs
- Monitor and enable changes or advancements in Subscription Service offerings to discover ways the company can gain a competitive advantage
- Partner on the development and execution of Subject Matter Expert and Analysis services
- Provide Weekly Insight Content
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
A WhiteHawk Senior Analyst is a team player who is continuously learning about business operations, solutions, and cyber security concepts. Has some experience and understanding of business operations, intelligence, and analytics. Comfortable analyzing large quantities of data and presenting findings in both written and oral form.
- 3+ years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience with providing risk assessments
- Experience implementing Cyber Security Frameworks
- Expertise in Cyber Security and IT Management
- Excellent communications skills and work ethic
- You will be required to sign a WhiteHawk NDA as a condition of employment
- All work performed by you shall be the property of WhiteHawk, CEC, Inc
- Cloud Security Certification can substitute 2 years of experience
- Security+ or Network+ Certified is Preferred
- Experience in Consulting Cyber Security services is preferred
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us!