A member of the WhiteHawk (WH) Advisory Services team in the provision of WH Cyber Security Services and associated business lines to WH SMB customer companies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Customer assistance with CyberPath questions and troubleshooting
- Monitoring and managing customer communications to inform, address or assign to appropriate personnel
- Assist in content development and Customer communication enhancements
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor
A WhiteHawk Advisory Services Analyst is a team player, continuously learning about business operations, solutions, and cyber security concepts. Has some experience and understanding of business operations, intelligence, and analytics. Comfortable analyzing large quantities of data and presenting findings in both written and oral form.
- 1+ years experience in Cyber Security
- Experience in Cyber Security Principles and Best Practices
- Expertise in Cyber Security and IT Management
- Excellent communications skills and work ethic
- You will be required to sign a WhiteHawk NDA as a condition of employment
- All work performed by you shall be the property of WhiteHawk, CEC, Inc.
- Cloud Security Certification Preferred
- Network+ or Security+ can substitute 1 year of experience
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope you will join us!