As a member of the WhiteHawk Development team, you will solve research challenges in CyberSecurity. These challenges will include automatic inference of malware functionality using machine learning, applying data visualization to support analysts in securing their networks, working with customers to support their solution development needs, and developing scalable security solutions from out datasets.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in a cutting edge research team
- Apply machine learning techniques to large-scale cyber and industry specific datasets
- Build scalable prototypes that solve real-world problems
- Participate in the design and building of software to gather datasets and perform analysis
As a Data Scientist you will be an innovative solutions expert with an eagerness to work with next generation technologies. You are creative and excited to build the technical capabilities of the team. You are looking for a chance to energize your environment in a fast paced team of like-minded peers.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Scientist, EE, Math, Statistics or related field
- Understanding of machine learning, data mining, or data visualization techniques
- The ability to illuminate complex problems with data analysis, mathematical modeling, and data visualization
- Background in computer and network security, malware analysis ,or related domains
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We hope you will join us!