As a WhiteHawk User Experience Designer you will drive the overall user experience for our customers and partners. In this role, you will be instrumental in guiding the development of user interactions across the WhiteHawk platform. The results of this effort will be used to improve the experience for users, and to create products for customers, analysis, advertising partners, and more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build on a deep understanding of our content, user, and vendor information to develop effective engagement with users and vendors
- Provide technical guidance in usability
- Develop the user interface for customers and vendors
- Be based in Virginia, but travel occasionally
A talented User Experience Designer who is highly motivated with a self-starter attitude. You are a rockstar UX designer with a passion for excellence. You will be very comfortable with ambiguity and applying your experience and skill to real-world problems to find solutions. You will be an effective communicator who is willing and able to work with an agile and fast-paced team.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or related fields or experience employing a multiple user centered design approaches
- Experience with personas, wireframing, focus groups, prototypes, A/B testing, and other techniques
- Experience working with cloud service providers
- Experience with 508 or accessibility design a plus
- Experience working with development and SE teams, other stakeholders agencies, and leadership
If this sounds like you, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.